Monday, October 15, 2007

Untitled.

- Saturday -

It was raining so freaking heavily.Suddenly i felt so freaking cold.Then i cover blanket but i still feel cold.Then when my mum came home from work i asked her if i had fever then she said maybe i'm going to get fever.But im really sure that i do have fever.So,i went to sleep.When i woke up my head was super hot.Then i slept till 9? Then i woke up.Went online for awhile.Took a panadol then i went back to sleep :D
Ahahaha ! That night i slept using 2 shirts,2 pants,3 pairs of socks and a jacket.HAHA !

Sunday ;

Woke up in the morning and found out that i had no more fever.YAY !! :D ahahaha.
skip skip skip..In the night,me,my dad,my mum,and my sis went to visit my parents friends from England.We reached their house which is really far away from mine at about 9 i think ? Then we went in.Parents talk talk talk.Me and my sister just sit down and listen to them.Then we took them out for dinner.MY GAWSH! we had to like squash in my dads car.Ate in this chinese restaurant.The food not bad la.Then after that..we went to puchong,my second home. (: They went to see the area and how is it.On the way,they talked non stop.And i really mean NON STOP.Sumore, i was just sitting next to the friend,she talked so loud.As though they are like 10 miles away from her.AND ! i saw a kerbau on a lorry ?! hahahahah !! i think i did la.ahhahaha ! It was still alive.And it looked at me also?! LMFAO !


When we reached there,we took them to go see around.Then we went in the house.My mum made some tea so while we were drinking,they talked even more.Again,me and my sis just listen to them talking.We left my house at around 1.30 a.m. .Then we had to like send them to the dont know what mother's house.It was in KL.Mygawsh.And and again..They talked in the car.Then reach the house edi say byebye this and that.Then on the way home.My dad terwent to the wrong place.So i thought we were lost.And sumore it was like already 2 a.m. .But atlast we knew where we were going.We reached home around 2.15 .Then when i went home i had to do some work.Finished around 2.30 .Then i watched Tv till 3 .AHAHAH ! Amazingnya.Ahahah not really la.I've slept later in my life before. :D

No comments: