Monday, October 15, 2007

The Babes netball practise. :)

I woke up at around 7.30.Then hui xian called me at around 8.She said she was downstairs.So i opened the gate for her.Then we went up.On the way up,she said :

huixian:do you know i came at 7.00 ?
me:HAH?! you did?! then why you never call me ?!
huixian:i dont have credit ma.Then i dont wanna kacau you sleeping.
me:HAIYOO ! women,you stay outside my house after you kena rape,kidnap or whatever
shit ler how ?! (touch wood)
huixian:AHAHAH ! wont want la.haiyo.
me:Rightt.hahah.so,what did you do outside?
huixian:i umm..go find credit? to call you.
me:LMAO ! ahahaha.waaaaa.propropro.
huixian:thank you thank you.

Then we talked awhile.Then i went to get ready.then it was like time to go pick tzeyu.huixian directed my dad to her house.mhmm.finally ! found her house. :D Then we went to rachel's house.Ahaha.Then my dad dropped us there then he went home.So i was like asking tzeyu and huixian." Is this the correct house ?" Huixian said no .her house is at the back la.i just laughed and we walked to her house.Then we saw rachel and ann gie.So rachel took us into her house to put our bags in.Mygawsh! her house is HUGE.Then tze yu went to change.

After changing,we went to the padang.We saw michelle,sit peng and robyn (rachel's second sister )already there.So rachel said lets start.We started with a slow jog around the padang.Then worm up then pratise.Then at around 11 we went back to rachel's house because it was too hot.Then rest awhile then they took some pictures.


Ann gie playing a guitar?


Rachel and Robyn. (:


Rachel: I also can take a picture of you lah.Me: Stop taking pics la. Huixian: Blur.


Rachel was showing me something.


Is that my phone ?! I think she was reading my messages if it is?

Then all of us went up.Michelle went to bathe 1st.The rest of us were in rachel's room.Then we heard michelle coming out from the toilet.So all of us hid under her bed,table and in her cupboard? Lol.Then i couldnt stop laughing.So i laugh laugh laugh.Then everybody laugh also..Then they scolded me. " Marianne,don't laugh lah " Ahahaha.But luckily michelle didn't hear la.Then when she came in. BOO !!
Then others pergi mandi one by one.Then michelle saw this this thing looks scarry.Rachel sleeps with is sumore.ahahah.So me and michelle took some pics :D




Then suddenly everyone came into the picture.

After that,we went down to order our food,MCD.


Ahaha.I have no idea what was i doing. :X


Ahahah.I was staring blurly. :S


After ordering and taking some pics,we all went up again cos some of us still havent bathe.So me and rachel went to bathe.NOT IN THE SAME TOILET.Ahahaa.Then whiel i was bathing michelle asked me if i wanted MCD or dominos.So i just said anything.When i finish bathing,michelle told me that we makaning dominos.Then rachle came out from the toilet.So we went into her room and locked ourselves in. :D Then eveyone finished bathing.So we went down to makan.We odered 4 large pizza's and chicken wings.Then we saw on the boxes that the total amount payed was Rm 90 ?! mygawsh !
banyak giler.We have to pay rachel's mum back some money (:

Then after makaning we were bored so we took more pics :D



I laughed till i terjatuh ? Then michelle took a pic .


Orange wall's are Sexy ! AHAHAH !


Errr ? Ahahaha.just posing ;D


Our legs.ahahah.huixian took this one.


Killing hui xian.


What are we suppose to do ?! Ahahaha!


On the sofa wondering ? AHAHAH ! thats what michelle said ? We're wondering ? LOL ?!


AHAHA ! lick my foot michelle ! Ahahaha.Joking ! xD


Dreaming ? ~


AHAHAAH !


UPSIDE DOWN BAYBEH !


I love them <3


Point to your right ! HAHAH ! tze yu ! your pointing at the wrong way.


Nonono.Left left left ~


NONONONO !! Up !!


Super babes ~ AHAHAH ! (:

Then,tze yu went back.We were bored again so we played twister. :D


Sangat the sakatings man.


Errr? Me and michelle? Ahaha.


I was out ? Cos i didnt know we're not suppose to step out of the thing.hahah

Then at 4 something..We went home (: .When i went home i saw my sister using the com.Ishh.So i waited.for super loong till i fell asleep ? When i was sleeping hui xian smsed me.She said :

huixian:Marianne we shouldnt have went home so early la.
me:Ahaha.why ?
huixian:cayse i gaduh with my little sis and you know what she she did? she use the rotan and one string to whack me.
me:OMG! Go lspa her balls lah! gawsh! kesian you man.You okay?
huixian:you say la..i slap her then she go bite me..cause she called me a " fucker bitch " ..now my cibai leg got one line.
me:Waaa.Kurang ajar man that little girl.Slap her only la!Dont care!if she bite you then pinch her and dont let go.If she still bite.Pinch harder!
huixian:Wtf.she pinch and bite my sis..
me:hahaha!kesian you and your sis man..Why your sis like that wan? bite people like some kind of an animal.Ahahah.she crayzee wan issit?
huixian:yala! she damp shit one la lucky you dont have a sister like my sister.
me:i was thinking " damp ? "

No comments: