Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Replying michelle : Its not cute ! :X

Today we had Pendidikan Seni,Pendidikan Jasmani and Kemahiran Hidup test.
Seni okay ? Pj okay also ? Kh okay okay la ?
Our class as ussual make alot of noise during exam.And yeah the whole class actually asked each other for answers.Ahahah.1K will always be 1K man.noisy,annoying and daring :D So anyway,ps and pj nothing happen.Kh i saw michelle sleeping after doing.Ahahaha.Sadest thing was i couldnt see her face.Then when i finished also i went to sleep.Cos it was so cold.ahahah.So while i was sleeping.Joyce dropped her bottle to make me wake up . OMG ! it was like pppoooopp ! everyone looked.So i woke up thanks to her.Then i went back to sleep again.It was really really cold.Then ann gie kicked my chair like 10 times.So i woke up.AGAIN.Then i was bored so i played with my red pen.Non stop for like 20 minutes.Then i went to sleep again.While i was sleeping Michelle and hui xian kacaued me again.Michelle drew on my hand with a highlighter.Then i heard " masa sudah tamat dont know what shit " so i woke up.michelle and hui xian started laughing.So when teacher collected the paper.They told me what they did to me.Michelle said that my mouth was sengeted one side when i was sleeping ? and she calls that cute !? LMAO ! i don't think it is.Its like malufying. :D

After school kacaued edward and chu shan alil.Then went home.When i went home..I went online played checkers with joel like 4 times.Ahahaha.Always draw cos im pro and his pro too .AHHAHA ! Then err..i studied sejarah awhile but i didnt understand a single crap.So i stopped..Then err online. :D TATA.

No comments: