Saturday, October 20, 2007

An unforgetable day. x)

I slept at 4 the night before that.I woke up at 8.Then i went online..Later on..i got ready.Then nicole said she was coming now.michelle and sit peng were in her house already.Then fetch me..then we went to ou..Me,sit peng,and nicole were wearing black except michelle.Ahahaha! When we reached ou,we straight away went to buy tickets for the movie.We were going to watch Apartment 1303 .

Michelle paid for almost all the tickets.AAHAHAH! i kesian her.She kept complaining to me about her money..ITS GONE. hahahaha.Then err..we splited up to buy presents.I went with michelle,nicole and sit peng.1st shop we went to was Body Glove.Michelle bought a black shirt then straight away wore it.AHAHAH! Then i bought for Rachel and sit peng a shirt.(: Then we went to guardian because michelle wanted to buy nail polish remover.Then we saw eng kuan and rajvin.After that we went other places..The boys followed us.Then we met up with the others.Then most of us went to Extreme to get some presents for people.After that me,huixian,nicole,kar nn,roze nn,rachel,hatta and daniel went to A&W to get a drink.

After that we temaned roze nn,kar nn and nicole back to GSC.Then me,huixian and rachel went shopping again.Ahahah.So yeah almost the whole day we went shopping.Then we bought more stuff from extreme.Then walked abit more then we went back to GSC.Then all of us bought popcorn and stuff then we went in to watch the movie.I was suppose to sit next to michelle but turned out nicole sat next to michelle because i went to toilet with rachel and huixian.So the 1st row was weixian,sheng yong,michelle,nicole,ann gie,sit peng,roze nn,hatta and daniel.Then the 2nd row was kar nn,huixian,rachel,me,rajvin and eng kuan.Rajvin was suppose to be far far away from me but don't know why he sat next to me.ISHH ! The whole time he kept kacauing me.NON STOP.He also kept boo-ing me! GAWSH !

Ahahah.Then during the movie i had fever.Was so freaking cold.Then after the movie..We talked awhile.Then they all played foosball and pool.I was like dying half way..Then rachel temaned me back to the old wing to guardian to buy panadol.After buying,we went back to new wing.Thanks rachel.mwa mwa mwa . x) ILY <3 .Later on,we went to MCD.On the way there..Roze nn was holding my shirt so that if i faint she will catch me ?! AHAHAHAH ! then when we reached there they ordered food..Roze nn,Kar nn and rachel were eating..Then i took a my 1st Frie(s) watever? ahahha from roze nn then she said " Eyhh.You got fever..Cannot eat fried stuff." i just looked at her and droped then peice of frie(s) watever..hahaha.Then she scolded me. " Marianne ar! your littering! " " just lauged " .Then they continued to eat.

While they were eating the rest of them came..They didn't sit with us because they place where we sat was super hot..Ahahaha.So after roze nn they all finish makaning..We went to buy sushi..Then we came back to MCD to makan..Then the boys went to play pool again..not sien wan mer?! ahahha.Then rachel went back..Then roze nn also went back.Left me,michelle,nicole and sit peng.We went to MPH.Then we played hide and seek.AHAHAH! then err after that we went home.Then i went to sleep . xD
then i woke up again..Then i went to sleep then i woke up.Online awhile then i went back to sleep.aahahah.I slept at 12 and woke up 12 the next day xD
Anyway,Thanks for the presents people x)
`Loveeeees ; mwa mwa mwa .

THE APARTMENT 1303




The synopsis ; Apartment 1303 is white, bright and airy with a sheer white curtain blowing from the wind off the balcony, and is on the thirteenth floor of a large building. The view of the sea is breathtaking but the history of the apartment is shocking. A number of young women have committed suicide by jumping off the balcony and it is now about to happen again! When Yuka, a young woman, moves into this beautiful apartment, she cannot believe her good fortune. However as she unpacks the moving boxes she feels as if someone is there in the room.

No comments: