Friday, October 12, 2007

EXAMS ARE OVER !!

Today was the last day of exams.YAY !! :D .Came to school.Everyone were like so noisy jumping here and there.Then me,tzeyu,rachel,huixian and michelle were talking.Then suddenly tzeyu whacked me for no reason.So i was like " WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM LAH ?! WHACK ME FOR WHAT ?! " Then she just laughed. =.= .Aahaha.Then huixian said whack marianne for what.Go die lah you.LOL ! Then huixian was still angry.So she took her bottle,then she was playing with it.Then she said im ready to scold tzeyu for you.Then suddenly her bottle slipped out from her hand.Kena tzeyu's eye.OMG ! her contact lens came out.Then her eye became red.Michelle and me were laughing like shit.Then i was like omg so kesian man.

When bell rang.We went up.Babi came into the class.Then she asked to put all your bags outside." No bringing samples of peices of paper in"..So while she was talking all her shit.Me and huixian went out of the class.She didnt even know.We went to see tzeyu in the toilet.LOL.She was still laughing.LOL.Then she said shes okay.So we went back to class.

errr..1st exam we had was art.Me and michelle were not sure waht to draw.Then teacher asked us to start now.Me,hui xian and michelle were like how to do !? So like 15 minutes later,we started doing.I didnt know what to do so i just simply took a leaf,painted it and err..smushed it on the art block.1st few leaves came out like shit.Then later on kinda nice edi.Ahahaha.

Then.draw draw draw then over ! All of us were done.Except a few people.Then rehat time.Makan in canteen.Then walk walk.Then bell rang.So we went up to class.After recess i heard that wei xian,sheng yong and kar jun are in trouble cos they copied.Which they didn't.I'm not sure.During rehat i didnt see them cos they were in pn ang's office.blalblabllbaba.Then sit peng gave out the class photo ! FINALLY!
Everyone looked so funny.Especially the free shot picture.

Hmm.Then later on sejarah exam started.So all of us had to put our bags out.Then exam started !!! deng deng deng deng.All of us were super scared.Ahahaha.1st time we didnt copy.Ahahaha.Amazing kan ??! ahahhahaa.We didnt copy cos teacher suspect blablalbalablbalblbalablalbalba.So we also takut.Then i was doing the exams so slowly and carefully? Aahaha.yeah.Cos i dont wanna Fail again !
While doing i saw hui xian at number 42 when i was only at 25.Then i was like OMG !
I'm really slow.So i buat cepat sikit.Then err..I finish earlier then her. :D

After finishing i saw michelle already asleep.Then everyone were still doing so i also went to sleep.I coverd my face with my pencil box so that other people wont see me.ahahhaha.Then err.i could hear some noise.I heard michelle and hui xian saying " look at marianne,she's sleeping." i straight away woke up.Then i looked at them.When i looked at them..i saw like 1/4 of the class were looking at me.Then i was like OMG !! So i straight away coverd my face with my hands.

Then exam over ~ WHEE !! We heard some class shouting upstairs.We didn't.Sadly.Then bell rang so we went home.I was waiting for hui xian.hui xian was jumping on the table.OMG.Then puan sumathi passed by the class,she didnt even say anything.I dont think she saw also.mygawsh.Blind women.Then err we went home.thats all? came home online.then thats it. :D

No comments: