Sunday, June 28, 2009

In memoriam - MJ

Michael Jackson; 1958 - 2009

Michael Jackson , also known as the king of pop died on Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles. Michael Jackson’s father; Joe Jackson has confirmed the singer suffered a heart attack at his home in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles. He was only 50 years old .


Reports suggest the King of Pop was unconscious and not breathing. The medics had to perform CPR on the superstar as they rushed him to UCLA Medical Center.

Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors this afternoon after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma.

RIP, MJ. ( F )



" People think they know me, but they don't. Not really.
Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me.
"
michael jackson.

No comments: