Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun

Hellooo :) Sorry for the super random title . Kevin, no offence . Hahah, we know you're not a girl laaa , not to worry :D

6th June ;

Caryn came over to my place in the morning . She fell asleep while waiting for me to get ready . After getting ready, we left for One Utama . Reached about 11.30 a.m. We then met up with the others . Had lunch at sakae sushi . Lunch was okay . The service that day was terrible and they mixed up the orders a couple of times which was very pissyfying . But overall, it was okay la .



amandaaa(:


After lunch , we headed to dragonfly . Caryn and me pierced . She pierced her nose and i pierced my ear . It was fun fun fun :D I shall upload the picture some other time because someone else is having it . (: Okay okay, so moving on , We then went shopping . I got a pair of jeans and a jacket . Huixian got the same jacket as well :) The rest of them didn't get anything . At about 6ish , we were all exhausted, so we had waffles at waffle world . The mango tango drink was awesome! *two thumbs up!* (:



& kevin had his first Big Apple doughnut. HAHA.

At around 7ish, a few of them left . Then nicole got hungry , so she had pasta at delicious . Five of us but with only one person eating while the rest of us had free water . After that , we walked around somemore . Then at about 8ish me and nicole left One Utama . and we reached home around 9 (:

Okay, im going off now :)

I'll be back with more updates soon!

taaas<3

No comments: