Thursday, June 04, 2009

The edges fade away, till' there's no more shades of grey

Hellooo :D So the other day beatrice came over to my house after tuition . Went to kayu for lunch . Lunch was okay . kayu was packed . it was infested with flies and was very noisy . However , we still managed to talk :) . After lunch , we headed back to my place . We painted our nails . Nono , more like she painted mine(: thank you thank you :D Its black(; Okay , moving on . We then did something else lah . i forgot what we did also :X Then beatrice got a lil' crazy . She started taking pictures of herself .







retarded? yes yes we all know that she is . Not long after, me and my sister joined her as well . We took a whole lot of pictures . but most of them are candids .






awesome day, wasn't it, beatrice choo? :D Hah, anyway the girl left me for indo today . She'll be back with the list of things she offered to buy me ;D heh, have a great time there beatriceee . loves:)


No comments: