Saturday, June 13, 2009

happy sixteenth

Helloo helloo :) I have a trillion pictures to upload ( okayokay, maybe im exaggerating , but i definitely do have a lot ) And i'm so very lazy to upload them all at once .


Before uploading the pictures , i'd just like to say a little bit :)
8th June;

michelle chin chee kheng (:

The sister. Yes, she's elder than me . Well , many people think im elder than her . But IM NOT OKAY(: hello, michelle :D i know you'll read this someday .

We use to pull each others hair, remember? haha . Then one of us
( mostly I ) will end up crying , because you definitely pull people's hair super hard -_- We certainly have grown out of that and we no longer pull each others hair . But we definitely still argue over stupid stuff. ahh , its okay . i still love you and i know you love me :D Anyway, happy sixteenth birthday, michelle . ( no, i dont call her che-che ) Don't ask me why , i've called her michelle ever since i was small :)

On the 8th, we celebrated my lovely sister's birthday at my puchong's house . We had a bbq party(; Beatrice came. And the both of us camwhored like there was no tomorrow . It was definitely fun , wasn't it , beatriceee? :D

ahh, im so lazy to upload the pictures .
tomorrow lah , OKAY :D
taaas<3

No comments: