Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I can't bare the pain any longer.

Why is it so hard to let you go?
I've tried so many ways to forget you but the memories we had together is still engraved in my heart. I thought it would all just go away but i was wrong.
It hasn't been easy. Your images are bothering me every second.
I keep thinking you're beside me everytime, but when i turn to look, you're not there and dissapointment followed by tears starts to fill my eyes.
I somehow think it's impossible to forget.


So i asked the girlfriend for lalalala's and she lalalala-ed;

Here's what I know about letting go. When you commit to letting go of something, what you are actually doing is making space for something new to enter.

The risk is that you may get hurt again or make the same mistakes. However, if you don't take the risk you'll never know what's possible and you'll never be fully alive. Anyone who has successful relationships or careers takes risks. It's part of living full out.

My hunch here is that the fear of beginning again is stronger than the pain of releasing the memories. The truth is that the past is past, you cannot change it. What you can change however, is how you react and live in the present moment.

So the choice is yours -either you get on with your life, use the past to learn from and grow from and have fun or you keep carrying the same heavy burden which has kept you stuck for years and prevents you from moving forward.


-I think it's true. Even if i really let you go, i'll never let our memories fade.

No comments: