Sunday, April 26, 2009

because my life sucks without you.


Days and even months have passed by.
But you're still in my mind.
Why is it so hard to forget you?
Friends told me to hang on.
While some told me to move on.
I'm stuck in between and dont know what to do.
I miss having you by my side.

You were the one who took care of me.
The one who called me at 1 in the morning just to tell me you love me.
The one who forced me to sleep eventhough i wasn't tired.
The one who got me credit when i ran out of it.
The one who told me silly jokes just to make me laugh.
The one who greeted me good morning everday /;

I'm sorry that i ignored you.
I'm sorry i left you heart broken.
I'm sorry i pushed you away.
I'm sorry for lying to you.
I'm sorry i didn't listen to you.
I'm sorry things didn't work out.

No comments: