Sunday, April 19, 2009

When you turn fifteen.

Im 4 days late, so what? :)
And no, i didn't forget okay.
I never will.


15th april 1994(;
Who was born on that date?

Nicole Denise Hii Sze Wea(;

Babe, i've gone through so much with you. Ups and downs, highs and lows. We went through all of that together,and until this very moment i never forget the memories we shared together. You were the one who stood beside me through it all, the one who cheered me up when i was in pain and also in tears, the one who made me laugh so hard that i couldn't stop, the one who taught me things i never thought i'd do. All im saying is, thank you so much for your love and care. Without you i don't know where would i be right now. It has been the awesomest 5 years with you :)















happy fifteenth birthday,love.






& they say, many people walk in and out of our life, but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart(;

No comments: