Thursday, December 20, 2007

Seven ; Seven ; Seven .

Seven things to be done before me death :
1. Travel around the world .
2. Spend most of my money .
3. Take my friends to somewhere i enjoy :) Hey! i'm gonna die okay?
* sniffs * ;(
4. Try to do something extra ordinary.
5. Kiss everyone goodbye . (;
6. Throw a party! * Wheeeeee *
7. Give my stuff away .
Seven things i will NOT do even if it kills me :
1. Take drugs
2. Smoke
3. Try to commit suicide
4. Be a prostitute
5. Kill someone ?! * gulppp *
6. Steal stuff .
To my dear precious people,If you see me doingg the things above,PLEASE slap me.Atleast do something to make me stop . ThankYou . ;D
Seven things I do when I'm away from the public :
1.Talk as loud as i can .
2. Something really stupid .
3. -
4. -
5. I won't take a shower in public. :S
Seven favourite sentences/quotes :
1. Can I Dieee?
2. Hahaha/ lmfao
3. Wheeeee .
4. Bleaaaaaaaakk!
5. What's your problem ?
6.Chillings chillings .
7. I CAN'T TAHAN HER LAH !
Seven favourite songs from all-time :
1. Clumsy-Fergie
2. No you hang up - Shayne Ward
3. Piece of me - Britney Spears
4. All over again - Ronan Keating
5. Hate that i love you - Rihanna ft. Ne-yo
6. Please don't stop the music -Rihanna
7. Over you - Chris Daughtry
Seven things I'll make you wish you didnt do if you did :
1. You lied to me .
2. You bullshited me .
3. Said crappy thinggs about other people.
4. Check my messages without permission .
5. Hack my acc if i give you my password .
6. -
7. -
Seven people to tag :
1. Roze nn
2. Rachel
3. Nicole
4. Beatrice
5. Michelle
6. Ann gie
7. Anyone who feels bored . and wanna do this tagg thinggy . :)

No comments: