Wednesday, December 26, 2007

merry christmas :]

Hey people.This is how i spent my christmas this year (:

I woke up around 12.00 p.m and went online,wished everyone merry christmas and chit chated.We had lunch at home.Wasn't anything special though.After lunch,it was time to get ready for the party. Me and my sister made a chocolate desert thinggy while my mum was cooking some stuff .





Although it's sweet.But it isn't that bad,try making it . :D When my mum finished cooking it was already about 5 something . All of us quickly took a shower and got ready.We left the house at arund 6.15 p.m.We were suppose to be in my cousins house at 5 .Knowing malaysian's,we are always late for everything. (; we reached my cousins house at 6.30 p.m.Unloaded all the stuff and wished everyone merry christmas.

While waiting for my other cousins,everyone felt bored.So me,my sister and my 2 other cousins played some games,donkey and happy family.AHHA.It was fun,But we played with adults.So it was kinda scarry.After 2 hours or so,My other cousins finally came.Like finally? Gawsh.It was already pass 9.And they were suppose to come at 6. Wished everyone merry christmas again and started eating.While eating everyone talked some craps.

After eating we had cake and some wine.The wine was really nice. Bitter + sweet . My dad said that im ' that type ' the type who can drink.Is that badd? :X After drinking,my dad was high and his face was all RED . When he gets high,he laughs giler banyak. My cousin said something funny so me,my sis,my dad and some other people who didn't drink much laughed. A joke is suppose to be funny righttt? We laughed then my cousin said me and my sis were high also . We were NOT ! I thinkk? =X Ahaha im not sure la.But another cousin said its good to drink ? Well,not too much la.But its good for your blood cerculation.So youngsters,wine is good for us =D

And i just realise that Danzel is so cute.HAHAH.He was watching some cartoon thinggy.While watching he sang some songs.SO CUTE ! Andrea's cute too.She looks like a pooh bear . :) It was already 12.45 a.m. so we went home.On the way home,all of us were so thirsty so we went to a mamak shop for ice cream soda .

Love , marianne . <3

No comments: