Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas shopping .

Olaaaaa (;
I haven't been blogging for a long time.Thats because im too lazy.Sorry sorry.Sighhh,School is gonna reopen in a few more weeks. :( And i still don't know what class am i going to.I'm scared i'll go to a class where i don't know anyone . EEEEEE !! Anyway,Christmas is around the corner,exactly another 2 more days. WHEEE . :) After christmas,it will be like 2008 already. One year just passed in a blink of an eye. I miss 1 Kemboja . Next year,all of us will slpit up.SIGHH! :(


ALRIGHT,BACKKK TO CHRISTMAS ! ;]


Yesterday,My dad,mom,Sistaaa and me went to Ikea.To me,Ikea is boringg cos all you see is furniture.* yaawwn.
* But what to do la? My dad wanted to go.Ikea was packed.So it was difficult to find parking.In the end,we g0t one.Went in and did some shopping.Shopping? Hmm..more like looking around? We walked the whole of Ikea but in the end we only bought a few stuff.After ikea,we walked over to ikano just to look-see look-see.While walking i saw Sara.Didn't say hi cos i was really far away from her. (: We didn't buy anything cos it was already 10 something and ikano was clossing.So,we went home .





♥, marianne.

No comments: