Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cuti-Cuti Malaysia *

On the 27th,my family and a few of my daddiee's friends went to Cameron's.Woke up around 6 something to get ready.By the time we got ready it was almost 8.00 AM.We left the house and went to my dad's friend's house to wait.At about 8.10 AM we left for cameron's.Half way,we stopped to get some food and to go to the toilet.On the way,we took some pictures. (:



After the 4 hours journey,we finally reached camerons.We checked into the hotel.We staryed in heritage hotel.There were 8 of us so we took 3 rooms.The room wasn't really that bad.But the toilet was ekkyy. =X After checking in,we went to eat lunch at O.K Tuck .The food there is really nice actually,but on that day it wasn't really nice.We were like so hungry cos we only had a light breakfast .

Later on,we went to Cactus Valey.That place is really HUGE.So yeaaah,more walking to do.While walking kevin called me to tell me what class am i going to.I didn't wanna know at first but in the end i couldn't tahan so he just told me. deng deng deng deng !!! 2 Kemboja! HAIZ! I have a few friends there but no more michelle and rachel :( * sniff snifff * But i have nicole and amanda. (; Luckily! While walking,we saw this grape tree,so we tried plucking the grapes it worked but when we tasted it,it was really really sour.All of us threw it away except Sherry.She said it's nice,enjoyable.Then we went to this strawberry thinggy.We had strawberry ice-cream.












daughter ; mother ; daughter .

After cactus valey,we went to see some other stuff and lastly we went to pasar malam.The pasar malam there isn't nice at all comapared to the pasar malam here.Hahaha.then we went back to the hotel to have a bath and take a rest.We came out for dinner around 9 something.We had steamboat for dinner.The steamboat was really nice .We finished dinner around 11 or so then we went back to the hotel to sleep.Very early rightt ?Cos All of us were really tired so we didn't go anywhere after dinner.

Me and my sister watched tv for awhile and we went to bed.When i was about to sleep,andrew smsed me.His my life saver. xD I couldn't sleep so he temaned me awhile.After half an hour,he went to sleep,sadly! So i tried sleeping too but it didn't work.I coudln't sleep at all. At about 2AM my sis bang-ed me to ask me if i could sleep or not.I answered no and i asked her the same question back,she said she couldn't also.After asking me that,she turned another way and went back to sleep ? So again,im alone.It was really creepy cos i heard some sounds and it was noisy too cos my dad's room the tv is still on OMG man . Later on,my sis asked me again if i could sleep and i said no,can you? She said no. Its like she asked me the same question so many times! I wasn't so sure what time i slept that night.But i dropped to sleep in the end.I think i only slept for a short while.In the morning,We woke up at 8 AM.We had breakfast in this north indian shop.We had noodles and capati.Hahah.The food was okay la.

After that,we went to the morning market.That place stinks like shit man.EEEE! I wonder how the people there tahan.Maybe they're use to the smelly rubbish smell.We bought some dried strawberries.I love it man.Its banyak banyak nice :] Then we went back to the hotel to check out.yeaph,we only stayed one day.Sad rightt? ahaha.At around 1 something we went to cactus valey again cos we all wanted the strawberry ice cream.This time we drove up there. Saved our energy xD

We even went to this err im not sure what's the name of ths place! its really old! =X My dad's friend said that maybe that place s haunted! haha.We never know.It might it might not.anyway,we took some pictures there as well.




The seven of us ;

Mike,michael,daddiee,michelle,me,sherry,mummy. <3


After that we went to the tea plantation thinggy to have tea there x)


Sherry and me. My hair is so messy :S

It was already 4 something so it was time to go home.We used the old road to go home cos its faster.On the way,we passed this waterfall .



-mwaaaah .

No comments: