Friday, November 30, 2007

Tagg,you're it (:

I got tagged by Denissa Lee aka Duckaayy. =))


Rules & Regulations:


-do not copy answers
-the tag questions must be 100% the same
-tag people after doing tag



1.Rachel
2.Roze nn
3.Nicole
4.Michelle
5.Ann gie
6.Sit peng
7.Kevin
8.Denissa
9.Andrea
10.Karr nn
11.Beatrice
12.Amanda
13.Hui xian
14.Tzeyu
15.Joel
16.Inkkie
17.Iain
18.Sheng yong
19.Rajvin
20.Philip



How do you know 14? [ Tzeyu ]
Hahaha.To tell you the truth,I don't really know how i knew her =XX

What would you do if you had never met 1? [ Rachel ]
If i had NEVER met number 1 ?! i'll be lost in this world and it wouldnt be as exciting as it is now. ILY ! :))

What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you? [ Andrea && Philip ]
Andrea?.I would love to date her.That is if i'm a guy. :]]]
Philip ? Nahh.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? [ Sit peng and Iain ]
HAHAHA.Honestly,I thinkk they would go greatt together.No offence sit peng :D

Do you think 8 is attractive? [ Denissa ]
Yes she is .Hahha.She's hawtt. (: - P.S : I'm not a less. -

Do you know anything about 12's family? [ Amanda ]
Yeapphh.I don't know much but i know a lil .She has an amazing family who loves her really much.

Tell me something about 7? [ Kevin ]
He arrr? His really creative in his own way & he's a great listener . x]

What is 18's favorite pastime? [ Sheng yong ]
Umm..I'm not really sure about that.Most probably its Calling michelle.

What language does 15 speak? [ Joel ]
English ; BM and Chinese.

Who is 19 going out with? [ Rajvin ]
At the moment, No oneee.

How old is 16 now? [ Inkkie ]
Amazingly 14 this yeaaar.

When was the last time you talked to 13? [ Hui xian ]
A couple of days ago,on the phone.

Who is 2's favorite singer? [ Roze nn ]
If im not mistaken its One republic? Hahah.Cos she's really obsessed with the Apologize song. Am i rightt loze nn ?

Would you date 4? [ Michelle ]
LMAO.I'm not a less la for god's sake.Ewww.She's my katak babe.And thats enough.I don't wanna be less with her.

Would you date 17? [ Iain ]
Hahaha.Iain? I don't think so. =XX

Is 15 single? [ Joel ]
Joeeeeeeel, are you ?

What is 10's last name? [ Karr nn ]
Her last name? I'm not sure which but im really sure her full name is Low karr nn .

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? [ Beatrice ]
Hahah.She's a GIRL if you're stupid enough to think she's a guyy.So,is it a Yes or a No ? Anddd the answer is . . . . . . . . . . . . Noooo. (: And my reason for it : SHE'S A GIRL & NOT A LESS .

Which school does 3 go to? [ Nicole ]
She goes to Taman Sea.That school Rawcks like *tooooooooot*

Where does 6 live? [ Sit peng ]
Near by taman sea school . I thinkkk,Am i rightt?

What do you like about 5? [ Ann gie ]
I love every single thing about her.


Now,its my turn to tag ;

- Rachel
- Nicole
- Roze nn
- Michelle Yeoh
- Beatrice

No comments: