Wednesday, November 28, 2007

IKEA !

After tution,i went to ikea with my parents, my sister and my dad's friend. :) Walked here and there.We walked pass the chair's section.And we saw this nice nice chair.Hahaah.My dad wanted to buy it but all of them were sold out. :( Some guy bought 40 + just before we came. The chair is really cool.Its made out of glass? hahaha or plastic if im not mistaken.


Cool Righttt? (:


And i saw this cute cute thinggy.Its SO ADORABLE!



HAHAHA.This sounds sickk and wrongg.


After walking around for a long time,we reached the endd.&& i saw this gheyy guy with his gheyy partner.I even manage to get picture of him.Its not like im interested in him or something,im NOT ! belive me.Haha.Besides,He already has a ghey partner :D



Before heading home,We bought Ice cream.Haha.So,yeahhh.That's basically what i did the whole day.Hahah.


TATA ! (:

No comments: