Friday, November 02, 2007

RKA .

Went to school..Then like nobody in the R&R.Then i walked out..Then i saw hui xian,rachel and sit peng talking to umm hui xian's sister..Forgot whats her name..If im not mistaken its hui lyn? hahah.Dont know la.Then suddenly hui xian walked towards me saying that her sister wants to see me ? i was like what i do ? then she said nothing wan la.So i just followed her.Then her sister went YO.Me hello. =X hahaha was kinda scared actually.

Then loze nn came ! 10 minutes later,then all went up to class.Then we played 123.hahah.Then teacher like scolded.Then she asked us too keep.Then awhile later we started playing again.Then caryn came.Michelle said to her that i can see your bra.Then we all scolded her.HAHAH.POLKA DOTS! LMFAO.While we were playing.Suddenly caryn shouted so loud 6 !!I almost got deaf cos she tumpang chair with me.Then she went home.Continued playing..Then suddenly! i see my parents!! kinda panic..SCARED !! Then teacher asked me to give the paper thing to my parents.So i gave..Then my mum was reading it.Then i wanted to run away..but my mum asked me to sit next to her.she was like " you fail this?! " then i just look up..Then i went back to pla cards..Then umm..my parents turn..Teacher said that i talk alot and i talk too loud but my behaviour very good ? STUPIAK!

Then teacher started tlaking to my mum .. about my results..
mum:See..you fail this...
dad:Ahh.you seeee.
teacher:Better study okay?
mum:stares at me.
teacher:What are you gonna do during your hols? play computer? play video games?
me: Err ? i dont play video games? you want me to study ?! study what?! =X i was thinking in my heart..
dad:online somemore la.
me: err okay?

Then they went to take my sisters report card.I stayed in class cos we were still playing cards.While we were playing,Rachel went home..Then i also went home.Left michelle and hui xian..1st thing when i stepped out form school..They said. your sister did so much better than you..i just kept quiet..Then on the way back..They asked me to frame up my results cos i got " excellent " marks . -.- . mhmm..Then went home online..Thats it (:

No comments: