Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pasar malam with BCPS!

Went to tution in the morning,me and nicole were kinda late? haha we reached tution at 9 .But actually tution starts at 8.30.Hahah.Sorry teacher :X Used our brains for around 2 hours.Finally it reached 10.30 .Time to go home baybehh.Sadly teacher gave us homework to do.eeeeee.
:( Beatrice was the first to go home.Followed by me and nicole.After tution,i makaned with beatrice.Then we talked craps,suddenly nicole called saying she needs to use my com to do some stuff.So she came..Then it was like 1 something beatrice went home.Me and nicole and my sister went out with my dad.We went to umm somwhere really really far away from home.Hahaha.Finally we reached there after 30 minutes. I wasn't feeling well so nicole and me sat in the car.Nicole decided to camwhore. :)


Mwaaaaaaaah!*



After like 45 minutes,we went home.Another 30 minutes :S Ahhhh! the journey was super loooong.We reached home,teman nicole in pasar malam awhile.Then nicole went home,so i went online.After that,my brother wanted to use so i went to sleep? hahaha.Then beatrice came in the night for pasar malam also.When i woke up beatrice was already at my house.Then i played with her phone.The stupid pictures i took ;D







Hahaha.Later on,we went pasar malam.Bought some nail polish ? And went back to my house.Now,painting session .





Yeaaah,i know im a freak to paint my nails greeen.






While waiting for the nail polish to dry,we camwhored with BENJI .



Me Loveeeeee .




Beatrice went home after that like around 11.30.Watched tv awhile then i went to bed at around 2.30 .Thats all . hahah. so TATA! :)

No comments: