Monday, October 20, 2008

Helloooo(:
im back baybeh.End term exams are just around the corner. Meaning,2 more days! throw a freaking party man.Worst part, the first day itself is moral ;/ 36 nilai's. I've already studied around 13? So,you do the math. My moral book has been infront of me for hours,but i dont bother opening it.It shall go back to where it came from. no mood to study lah ;/
Well,yeah thats why im sitting right here,looking at the screen and moving my fingers. School today was alright,i guess.Michelle and anngie made sitpeng sushi for her birthday.Although it was their first time,it came out pretty good(:
Skipped tuition today,i've got my own reasons.
*



Joyce Fong Sit Peng(:
words cant describe how amazing you are.




Lim Sheng Yong(:
*the dude on the left*
I sat with you when we were form 1. You're really noisy and annoying.But your jokes are funny at times! Whoever sits next to him wont be able to study or do their work because you will be there to disturb them.Noisy and hyper 24/7! thats for sure.

Happy 14th Birthday people! :D

No comments: