Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rachel Olivia Shan's last day in SMK Taman Sea :(
Went to school at 12.30.Had pizza at the canteen. Then at about 1 something,bell rang.So we went to class. 1 hour free period because pn santhi didnt come.So hooray for us. Next period, sejarah with pn genga.We had our monthly test.I guess it was okay. After that,rehat. We stayed in class to celebrate amanda's birthday! michelle bought her a chocolate cake. so cut cake and played with it.After recess,we had maths, followed by bm and also geography. During geography, we were called to the toilet for picture taking.




THE END of what happend in school :]
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

amandaaa huaaang Chiaa weernn is her name.She's awesome.She's pretty.
She has everything a girl wants.And most of all,She's someone everyone adores. She was born on the 9th of october on the year of 1994. I knew her since form 1. I knew her because of her sister and my brother.So yeah,we became friends after that. Then,we became closer and closer.So yes! we're close friends now. She has been there for me through everything. Although,we had our ups and downs.Once our problems were solved, we became more and more closer. I seriously have no idea what am i saying :X Anyway, i just wanna say thank you for everything you have done for me. Ohh and im really sorry for the late late post! you know me, im a lazy bum ;D
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY SAYANG<3

No comments: