Thursday, October 02, 2008

Heehe,so today i went out shopping with huixian,caryn,bryan,acap,kyrie,kevin and leyton.We went to OU.My dad dropped me and huixian there.And he decided to get something from there.So we waited for parking.I wouldnt say we waited for a long time.But yeah,in the end we got a parking spot.While waiting for the car to reverse out,this lady went infront of my dad's car and put her signal to go into the parking spot.My dad was kinda pissed and so he got down and told the lady off.So anyway,as soon as we reached,we all had lunch.After lunch,shopping of course.But we had so little time to shop so we didnt really get anything.

At 5.30 we watched Flight of the living dead.It's an 18pl movie.But we all managed to get in. Worst thing is that i watched the movie before.In cinema,this movie just came out.But i've watched it on astro.So,yeah it wasn't interesting to me.As for the others,Some screamed,some covered their face with their bags,and some just watched it like nothing.Anyway,i will rate this movie 8.5/10.

By the time the movie finished,it was already 7.15 p.m.Shopped alil after that.Then,all of us headed to pasar malam at ss2.It was raining so no pasar malam.Instead,we had dinner at kayu. Chit chated until about 11.Then all of us went home.

PICTURES;









When i went home my dad told me that the lady scratched his car.lmfao.So now,he's really pissed. LOL.

*

Thanks for the awesome outing with you guys.
Not forgetting the gifts and also the wishes from you guys.
lovees<3

No comments: