Friday, January 25, 2008

take you there

I haven't been blogging for awhile,I'm so sorry.

Today,purple house had sports practise.It was okay,i guess.After house practise,me,amanda,nicole,huixian,rajvin,leyton and ernest went to MCD. Leyton,me,and hui xian decided to walk while the rest went by taxi.Half way walking,we stopped a taxi.I could tell huixian was really lazy to walk.We reached MCD earlier than the other peoples.After 5 minutes,they finally arrived.All of us ordered our food and talked for and hour or so.While eating and talking,we listened to music on nicole's phone.Rajvin and ernest sang. Ahaha. And we were like making alot of noise.Everyone looked at us.We're too jakoooooon .

After that,we went to SBL to get some stuff for the class.One lady scolded ernest cos he was blocking her way.

The lady :can you please move...?!
ernest : * moves a little bit for her. *
The lady : She banged ernest and while walking past him she called him a stupid fella.
ernest : fcuk you lady.. * shows finger *

Ahahah.Stupid old lady..your parents never teach you manners ar ? We took 15 minutes just to buy 5 pieces of paper.It was already 11 something so it was time to go home..me,leyton,rajvin and hui xian walked while amanda,nicole and ernest followed amanda's mum.We saw this park so we stayed there and played with the swings,slides and others.It was too hot so we continued walking..After awhile,we reached.Then the 3 of them walked back to school.Ahah kesian them cos they have to walk in the hot hot sun and have to walk me home. :P Anyway,thanks yea (:

When i got home,i had a bath and got ready for school.At 1 something,i picked nicole up and we went to school.Everyone was like there already.Stupid kyrie sprayed water at me. for whatt? I have no idea..

Science...pn santhi likes to scold people..I think she hates me,nicole,and sitpeng.Whats her problem..? I DON'T KNOW ! I know she's thinking that i,nicole and sitpeng will fail for science.Thats what she said to sitpeng la but im sure she's thinking that about me also.

3 p.m. we went for bola jaring..We can skip classes :D It rained heavily so we jogged/ran for 15 minutes without stopping.Kinda cool. After running we were suppose to practise netball but the rain was too heavy so we waited..waited..waitted...in the end,teacher asked us to go back to class..We didn't go for rehat so teacher said we can go makan for 20 minutes.We took longer than that actually =D After wasting time,we went back to class..i had BM,pn rozaini . She asked me to change back..I was really wet and smelly..so leceh !!

blarhhh.went back to class studied abit.and went home (:

No comments: