Thursday, January 10, 2008

love like this <3

Hey :)
Today i woke up kinda early.Took my bath and got ready to go to school.At about 12.30 nicole came to pick me up.When we reached school we went to the umm whats that called again ? whatever it is la its infront of the guys toilet.New rule,now we can't go to the r&r before school starts -__- . When i went there everyone was already there.I thought i missed the show but but HE DIDNT EVEN TELL HER YET! :S Then i saw michelle!! so we talked.Michelle wanted to tell rachel something which she's not suppose to know.So each time rachel turns my way michelle will tell me something behind rachel's back.So we did the same thing for like 15 minutes ? Around there. In the end,we didn't tell rachel anything :D

Went to class.First lesson was CB or is it BC ? Whatever la.Pn wong yen foon came in. She scolded me and nicole for going to the bilik guru too much and for going out without a pass. Freakkk show.So who cares la.Let her just scold as much as she wants.I don't care . Heard that ? She even scolded huixian and some other people.Then there was this new girl.Huixian said its her friend she's known as ' The Devil ' She's mean? Luckily she didn't come to 2K !

Blaaa blaaaa? BC/CB over then we went back to class! We just sat there.Did some work from the board.Then english,pn carol came in.We played this game! umm guess who is it ? :S Nicole got called by kok mun.Nicole called caryn caryn called adrian ( correct spelling ar? =X ) adrian called sitpeng and sitpeng called me ! ' THANKS SO MUCH MAN!? ' Told you not to call me then you call me .So it was my turn,i described amanda huang chia wern :)) Then when it was amanda's turn the bell rang! SO UNFAIR! I was hoping for the bell to ring when it was my turn but it didnt .

Rehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat '. Then back to class! BORING! we offed the fan near sheng yong . xD We didn't on it back till teacher came in.Maths,Teacher called a few people to answer her questions.I didn't kena . SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ! I'm sure she doesn't know how to prenouns my name. She gave us homework to do. then bell rang! Before going home,someone got married? AHAHAHA ! Cutenyaaa! wooooots!* Congrats congrats ;D

No comments: