Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm here for youu (:

School was boring as usual.Nothing much happend.Went to school around 1 something.Talked with the people i love the most.At 2.20 bell rang so we went to class. During science pn santhi kept on asking questions.She makes me SCARED! =X She asked me this questions which everyone doesnt know.But in the end some smarty answered it so he got to sit.I continued standing with other people.When i was about to check the book. She caught me. =S She asked me to stop looking and she suddenly said im very famaous in 1J !? i was thinking * hah ? i wasn't even from 1 Jasmin last year ? * I just kept quiet .

Recess.We chit chat shout here and there. :D Went back to class.It was so freaking freaking hot.Can die weih. I sit near the window so i kena sun ? I'll Surely get darker! :S English we did ' advantages and disadvantages of living in an extended family ' something like that la.Me and nicole at the back were so bored and felt like sleeping but we didn't cos it was too too hot .next sub,moral.I thought i was going to die cos i forgot to bring something for teacher.In the end,she forgot too . xD so its a good thing.Teacher made us hafal the nilai nilai moral but mostly everyone didn't.Teacher made us close our books and write as many nilai's as we can. I only knew 21 with the help of copying =X Others copied too,okay? Example? Kevin,deepa,sitpeng,amanda and others . I saw with my very own eyes ! (; no worries i wont tell on you guys.I did it too =D

riiiiinnng! time to go home baybehh! another weekend . yaaaaay ! When i went home,i took my shower and had dinner. Then huixian called,we talked for over an hour. She's saaaad.Cheer up my dear.Everything will be alright . (:

No comments: