Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Science exam ! ;S

Went to class.STupid yen foon go chnage our places.Crap her =X i dont wanna sit infront.i wanna my old place back again.EEYYERR ! Kar poh is sitting on my place.=X
Hmmm.Then yen foon ask everyone get our of the class.Then she arrange.Then she called us back in.Gave us our paper.Today science exam.Paper 2 was 1st.It was super hard.All of us cracking our heads..Me ? i nearly cried? cos err cannot do 1 also? i temabak every single question..Then err times up..hand in the paper.Then me,tze yu and rachel went to talk to puan su about the paper.She said it was easy..you people dumb only.. -.- stupid..call your own student dumb.

Rehat time nothing happen.I payed kuruberan 1 buck to kiss hui xian's hand for 5 seconds.He did ! ;D Everyone was like eyeeerrr ! Then stupid hui xian go wipe his seliver on me. =.- . Then rehat over.Go back to class.Chit chat.Then err we were talking bout the girl who got rapped and killed.The Nurin girl.Kesian her man.Then me,ann gie,michelle,rachel,and hui xian were like thinking how did they stuff cucumber and brinjall in her you know what.OMG ! just making me think of it makes me puke =X .Then ann gie said that the killer ar must stuff durian in his balls.all of us laughed like mad . ahhaha. =D

Then paper 1 started.Michelle,me,hui xian,ann gie and sit peng copied. whee~~
Teacher kept looking at me ?! i was like wth ! i think somehow she knows we were copying..oh well ? who cares.. ? =X luckily we tak kena tangkap ;D
Then errr.Go take bag..then err went home ~

No comments: