Monday, September 24, 2007

Freak boy ?

Woke up early in the morning to go for maths tution.sat there for like 2 and ahalf hours.Then came home.I called hui xian to make sure she was going to school.kinda fun also ? rachel,roze nn and karr nn didnt come.sad for me =X .When i stepped inside school hui xian was standing there.waiting for me ;D ahahaha.she was so scared i was'nt coming.Then errr.bell ring.Went up to our class,1K to see waht class we had to change to.Then i was standing infront of the door.Then the chinese teacher asked me " Who locks the door ? " then i was like hah ? i was laughing in my heart cos of her excellent english.ahahah.Then she she just walked away.i called her a freak show.lucky thing she didnt hear me (:

Then me and hui xian went upstairs to 1J.Then err we fought to get the best place.near the window.Then teacher came in.Ask us to keep quiet and do revision.No one actually listend to her.She also dont care.She was kaoing guys infront of the class.non stop.Me,hui xian,xen hui and shen leng was observing her the whole time.

Then we started talking about ghost movies.ahahah.Then there was this guy called Wee Boon Yee.HE stared at hui xian.like a freak show ? =X he like sosoted abit.gila i shall say.Then he started humpping on his chair.AHAHAHAHA ! Me ,hui xian,xen hui and shen leng non stop laughing like shit.We laughed till stomach pain.hahahahaha ! Then he started laughing also.then he was talking to his self.omg freaky weih.Then suddenly hui xian said that he was looking at her non stop.then he like stared at her thing...cos she never button or pin.we laughed like crap.ahahaha.Then he aimed on xen hui.Xen hui was so freaked out.

Then hui xian and xen hui ran away.Then he started looking at me.Then he did all this funny funny faces.omg man.He was so freakky.So then i also got freaked out.Then shen leng followed me..We went to hide near the boys.Then he still looking at us..Then continuee balblalbalbalba..Then like 4 minutes more till rehat.Rajvin came to 1J.Bully me again..hmmm..then errr rehat..

Hui xian,me and nicole still puasaing.So we went R&R.Go talk craps with people.Then rajvin came.Bully me again.Then rehat over.HE ate chewing gum infront of me.Didnt even offer ? he said sudah habis..So i said.make sure you give me tommorow.Then he said okay i promise dont know what crap.Went back to class.Errr? Continued talking..
hui xian and xen hui err teaching me more sick stuff? =X
i dont really wanna be corrupted like them.Then change topic.Study study study.Then err boring? wanted to sleep but..i scared babi scold me.So i was wide awake.Hui xian made me hungry by talking about food. =.=

Annoying ;D ahahaha.then shen leng also felt hungry.then err..A few minuted later bell was going to rinng.So we packed our bag.. =) then errr.count down as usual...
then err go home.Now ? im STudying for science exam tomorrow..Err ? abit scared ? cos i err am teribble in science.so hopefully i pass la x)

No comments: