Monday, September 10, 2007

How Humpty Dumpty Fell.

bacaan time..nothing happend.me and rachel sat together.we were finishing out geo project.then it was geo.went back to class.then teacher asked to hantar but a few people didnt hantar tyet.Then teacher ask to keep our projects 1st.then she asked us to read some craps then she asked some people to go out infront and write things about it.then i was called? i was like OH SHIT LA! then errr luckily i knew the answer.so i was saved..Then it was maths.me,hui xian and xen hui didnt bring the paper so we kena denda.we had to errr do ketuk ketampi.err me and and hui xian had to do 10 times then xen hui 20 times.then finish edi.go back to our places then teacher gave us another paper to do.then as ussual the people at the back talk talk talk.then rehat.tunngu roze nn they all finish eating.then we walk.go r&r.then bell rang.time to line up.Then roze nn whacked my butt.so i whacked hers back.then she whacked rachels.then i held roze nn's hands.then err rachel whack.then suddenly roze nn fell.then she kicked my leg.so i fell too.i fell on my knees.it hurts like shit man.ahaha.then we got up.then we started laughing.then errr the perhimpunan thinggy ? no announcements i think ? my legs were too burning to listen.then we went back to class.err water fight ? small one la.then hanifah came in.then she salin nota so fast ? i didnt manage to copy also ? who cares la.haha.then errr suddenly ann gie cry then she said that she lost her geo project.kesian her.then sivik.puan babi didnt come.YAY ! then got spotcheck.but sadly didnt find the project in anyones bag.so ann gie have to do it all over again.kesiannn.then me ,hui xian,rachel and tze yu went out to help puan lim count something.then half an hour over.we went back to class.it was bm.then teacher gave us test.it was kinda easy la ? then after that teacher gave us to do this karangan.which me and rachel didnt...then err ? hui xian.tze yu and shen leng keep calling me hawtie and pretty.i know im not so i threw something at them ;D
hahaa then err they threw it back at me then i threw it at them and screamed !
ahhaa then teacher looked at me.so i jsust kept quiet.then errr...shen leng threw my highlighter at me but errr it went out the window.i dont know how it went out also.weird.then they tried to take it back.but they failed.failiers ;D
then teacher said " nevermind la.its just a highlighter." so i was thinking in my heart " since its just a highlighter you go buy for me one lah "
ahhaa.but i dont care la.shen leng appologised.then 1 minute more till bell ring.so me,hui xian,shen leng and tze yu counted down ;D
then errr RINNNGGG ~ everyone went home =]

No comments: