Friday, January 22, 2010

Here we go again .

Just when i think to myself that everything's okay, I get a slap on my face telling me it's not. I told myself over and over again that i wouldn't lose my temper over the stupidest things ever, but who am i kidding? I can't, I can't control myself.

Thanks for telling the truth. But you have to admit that you actually did lie at the start. Before this, you always denied every wrong thing you did, but now im starting to see a little change in you.

& to you. What did i ever do to you? Saying stuff about me behind my back, telling people stuff about me. What is all this? You don't have to pretend to like me, you know. Because to be honest, i really don't like you either. All this time, i thought you were a great friend. But turns out i was wrong all along. Stop pretending like you care because i know you don't. You're just trying to make me angry. And congratulations, you're doing a very good job. But, im not here to let you push me around anymore. I know who you really are and i want no part of it.

Lastly, I'm not interested in playing this game with you because i know that you're really good at it. So, please leave me alone.

No comments: