Saturday, January 09, 2010

09' in a blink of an eye .

Okay , So maybe this post is rather delayed . So, What? :D

2009 had been a crazy year for me. Full of ups and downs. However, i will cherish the memories. Thank you , friends for Catching me when i fell & Picking me up when i was down.
In 2009..



I found out that she is worth the friendship ♥


I went to TropicanaC. with them♥


I took a picture with my hair all over my face ♥


I love them even more ♥


I took a picture while someone was changing ♥


I celebrated my 9 years friendship with this nut ♥

I was forced to go on a date ♥

I took a picture under a christmas tree ♥


I grew taller? ♥

I felt short under a tall christmas tree ♥


I finally got my first picture with her. ♥


I studied in the dark with the cutest people ever ♥


I went to Ou to watch caryn pierce her nose ♥


I went to Jogoya for the first time ♥

I had a good hair day ♥

I attended Joel's pool party ♥

I went all the way to tropicana C. after school for lunch ♥

Amanda became my monster ♥

I had the best surprise party ever ♥

I fell in love with netball even more ♥


I attended huixian's farewell party ♥


I got stuck in a packed lift with them ♥

I heart zennie ♥

HAPPY 2010 :)

No comments: