Monday, May 25, 2009

She's all grown up

Hello caryn toh shu hui :)


Someone's getting pretty old eih? Very soon you'll be able to drive and i'll be the first person you'll take out shopping, wouldn't you(: ? Wahaha. Lets not talk about Driving as its 3 years from now. you slowly wait la okay:)

Okay okay, so where do i start?

Firstly, i would like to say that you're awesome. You've taught me so so much in less than 3 years and never once have you failed to tolerate my nonsense. I've been through thick and thin with you. And im sure you know what i mean *wink*

Secondly, I'm really sorry i couldn't make it to your surprise birthday dinner thing. I really was looking forward to it. Two years in a row /; I banyak sorry:X And yess, i promise you i'll make it up to you during holiday okays. anywhere and anything you want to do :)


& lastly, dont forget to SMILEEE! :D






much love,♥

No comments: