Tuesday, May 26, 2009

But i lived to tell this story

hello hello hello;D i skipped school today. why why why? because school is boring. so therefore, i skipped school. I`m currently at home berchating chating with the boyfriend. She skipped school too. i woke up at 10 today. Early early i know. I had the weirdest yet saddest dream ever last night. Can cry okay:X So, this is what happened. I went to australia with the family and also beatrice's family. When we reached there, me and beatrice seperated from the family. we went jalan jalan alone. We didn't know where we exactly were but we decided to continue walking. Then, we walked into this dark and quiet alley, and we saw 2 guys standing there like a stick man. They were not moving. God knows why lah. So we continued walking anyway. Then suddenly beatrice shouted " rapist! " So we ran back out of the alley but beatrice was too slow and the so called rapist caught her. I, as usual sangat huru hara i didnt know what to do. so i picked up a stone and threw it at his head X: omg. stupid stupid stupid. Then then, the dude let her go and we continued running. Suddenly, i reached back to my house and i dont know where was beatrice. I went to take a shower. Before going into the bathroom, i took 2 knives along with me because it didn't feel safe and i could feel there was someone/something in my house. While going into the bathroom my dog kept barking at something. At that point i knew something was up. I closed the bathroom door and left a little space open so that i could see if there was anything going on. And yess, my instincts were right. I peeped at the small hole and i saw a man standing in the other bathroom. At first i really didn't know what to do. Then i thought i should just do something before he does. And so, i took the two knives and came out of the toilet and stabbed him with it a number of times. He didn't die ); Instead, he stabbed me with his knife and Blood started flowing out of my body. Just then, my parents came back. I went to my mum and tried talking to her. But she couldn't see me. Just then, i knew i was dead. Then i started to attract attention by throwing stuff on the floor. They finally she found out it was me. I wrote about the incident on a piece of paper. When my mum read it, she cried. Then, I hugged my mum and said my last goodbye's .


then, i woke up and realised it was just a dream.
but a really sad dream. Well, atleast to me.
I even teared while typing this. :X

ahhh, im going out for lunch now.
tata.

No comments: