Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It'll be 2009 in a couple of minutes(: It has been a very long journey. And i would say i've learnt alot in 365 days. Living life and learning at the same time. I would say 2008 is one of the best years of my life. Although there were ups and downs,but i'd say i definitely enjoyed 2008 alot. Heee,thanks to my beloved friends who have been guiding me along this journey. And never failing to tolerate my nonsense. And for those who i have offended in any way, im really really sorry. Hopefully,you'll have the heart to forgive me.

" i'll catch you when you fall "

I must admit that you guys had my back when i went through everything. So yes, i obviously learnt the meaning of true friends. You guys have taught me things that i'd never thought i'd do. Anyway,i really appreciate everything you guys have done for me.

Not forgetting my parents who have been so loving and supportive through out my whole life. If it wasn't for my parents,i wouldnt be here right now. Thank you for giving my shelter,clothing,food and also freedom and trust. Im really grateful to have you both as my parents.

Once again,
thank you for everything you have done for me.
i love you.

Pictures taken. Or should i say memories of 2008(:














Class of 2008 ; 2 Kemboja<3>

A blessed new year to all of you :)

taataa! :D

No comments: