Saturday, December 27, 2008

23rd december.
Went to ou dengan raaaachel(: Yes,she's finally back! Reached ou at around 12.00p.m. While waiting for the rest me and huixian went shopping. Met up with the rest after that. Had lunch at fridays. After lunch,we went shopping. Then.rachel wanted to go bowling so we temaned her. I'm a suckie bowler,so i didnt bowl. Sorry rachel :X Instead,went shopping with beatrice. At about 7.00p.m. left ou and headed home.


p.s, thanks for the bottle rachel. Lets go out again before you leave :D



24th December.
Went for midnight mass at SIC. After that,supper at mcd.


25th december.
The day we all have been waiting for.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!(:
So,anyway christmas this year was okay. Had dinner with my cousins and my mum's friends at my place. Nothing so grand but overall okay. Had a few glasses of wine. laughed like a fool with my sister. And so, my mum said that me and my sister were drunk. But oh well,its christmas anyway(:





hugs and kisses baby(;

No comments: