Saturday, November 01, 2008

Will dreams come true? ;x
Today,i dreamt that rozenn was trying to kill me,nicole and amanda.
Rozenn was a zombie.She killed everyone except the three of us.
We were running away from her,in some apartment.
The three of us locked ourselves in a room.
Suddenly,out of no where,rozenn came through the window.
We tried pushing her out the window,it didnt work.
Thenn,i dont know why amanda and nicole stopped helping me
and so,i was the only one fighting.
In the end,i killed rozenn (:
lmfao,i dont know how,cant really remember.
After killing her,i woke up straight away.
That dream ;/ was omggg. one of the worst nightmare's i've ever had.
ROZENN,WHY WERE YOU A ZOMBIE?! LMFAO.
Plus,it was halloween yesterday! watched a horror movie till around 3 something.
Maybe thats the reason why i dreamt about something so stupid ;x
Zenn,dont kill me in real life ;x
Its bad enough that you tried to kill me in my dream.
HAHA,anyway,i woke up and my whole pillow was kinda wet.
It wasn't my saliva. It was my tears.
HAHAHA =X
horibble dream man.

No comments: