Saturday, November 08, 2008

Exams are over.
So,What are you waiting for!?
Its party time baby


School ended on the 6th of november.Yeah,its sad in a way.The last day of school was our last day of exam.Exams were.. no comment.My results = :D heeehe! Yes,okay! back to the last day of school. Went to school carrying a pile of text books.Had to give em' back. Sivik exam was omfg * speechless * the minute i saw the paper,my mind was totally blank. I didn't know it was gonna be that difficult.So,in the end i just wrote crap on it and passed it up. After the last exam, we had to do some shit for our text books. As usual,pn yeo got really frustrated at our class. Not our problem she can't control the class. Errr yeaah. that's about what happend before 6.45p.m.

At 6.30 everyone was already ready with their water bottles and flour.Well some brought eggs also. When the clock showed 6.45 and the bell rang,the disaster started. The whole school screamed. Saw pn santhi closing her ears. lmao. And yes! the minute i took a step out of class, water and flour were poured on me. God knows who did it,i was too busy screaming for my life. Took a few steps and got poured with more water. When i was about to reach outside school,somemone called me,the second i looked,that person threw flour onto my face and ran away. Tzeyu was perfectly clean,and so she let me wipe my face on her shirt! ;D terima kasih<3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6D-q6aP2NvwEKxTkeGBmhmqVpr9LQUcgwMc30f5o2Fq4Vft1LShCVGxk4D2hoAwCWqufW5wZ8j3zYorUDKFkFS-KxIKXh35Ywo4yZGdgyPkukjZhmxqhMm62KFlgl3ifWJdy1SZO7xtto/s1600-h/DSC00376.JPG">







Later on,nicole's grandfather came.Followed nicole home because i didn't wanna walk to pasar malam looking like a begger with wet clothes.So,took a shower in nicole's house WITH nicole. HAHA. YES BE JEALOUS! :D picturess;













After cleaning up ;

me likey ;D


No comments: