Wednesday, August 29, 2007

swimming. (;

In the morning nicole came to my house.lol.i wasnt even awake yet ;D
hahah then ummm nicole was bored so she watched Tv.Then suddenly i woke up.So i went to brush teeth balbalbalba.Then err played com untill 2 something.Then we went for lunch.Then we came back.Suddenly amanda called me.she said that she was coming to my house.then we watched saw 3.That show was freaking sick but chunted :D .haha.then we did abit of project.Then we went swimming ;D
hehe.then amanda couldnt go cos she was Sick.Kesian her.so she just had to look and me and nicole swim.hahaha nevermind amanda.err next time la okay ? (:
In the pool me and nicole were bored so we camwhored. (:
the photographer was amanda.Thanks manda. (:







































After sending amanda home. (:















- The End -

No comments: