Saturday, August 04, 2007

Stupidddd ? I STILL DONT GET IT !

During science Puan Chow was teaching about Energy.At first teacher asked us to go to the lab.so we went la.then after 35 minutes she asked us to go back to the class.Then she gave some work to do.But she was giving all the answers? LOL ! then Yi Shien sat on my place.so i sat infront with Hui Xian.So she was teaching teaching teaching.then she drew something.and explained about it.After explaining.i looked at teacher with a blurr look ? then she asked me marianne do you understand ? then i said No.i dont get it at all. =D

Then she explained one more time.then i thought u understand.So i asked her issit balblablalbalablbalabl ar ? then she said no Wrong.so i told her.Teacher i dont understand.Then she showed me another example.So i thought i got it.So i said to teacher " Teacher i dont understand what are you drawing ? " then she just looked at me ? =S

Then i asked hui xian asked her is that a slide ? then she was like No.then i asked.Then whats that ? she didnt even know ? WTH man ?! she doesnt even know what is she drawing ? My Gawsh ! i wonder how she became a teacher ?

No comments: