Monday, October 26, 2009

Everybody in the club get tipsy .

I was away from the family for a day or so. The after pmr plan was to spend time with some friends at genting highlands. But due to some arguements and misunderstandings, the plan was cancelled. And so, i spent a night at Caryn's place. I reached her place at 8 in the morning. She planned a surprise party for my belated birthday. Unfortunately, the surprise was not really surprise-ish because a few of them accidently told me a few things here and there.

Anyhoo, the party was still on. They took me to redbox in the curve. Saw many unexpected people in the room. But it was really great to see them there surprising me. Hey, thats what surprises are all about, right? We all sang our hearts out for 3 hours. We all had a few glasses of beer each. By the end of the karaoke session, a few of them were kinda tipsy. But we were all Good! After that, we walked around. Didn't get anything though. At about 7ish, we had dinner. Then at about 8ish, a few of us went back to caryn's place and the rest went home.

We went down to the pool area and talked until the guard had to chase us home. So we went back up to caryn's condo and sat outside and talked even more. When bryan went home, me and caryn went into the house, made some coffee and chit chatted somemore. At about 2ish, we went into her room. We still couldn't sleep so we talked somemore. At about 4ish, she fell asleep. As for me, i still couldn't sleep. But i had my phone to entertain me. So it was okay. Texted a few people, and surprisingly they were still awake. Kept me entertained for abit and i fell asleep. But i woke up so many time that night. So NO, i did not have a good night rest.

The next morning, before the alarm could ring, i was already up. Caryn woke up awhile after that. Got ready and went to ou with bryan. Had a drink at KTZ while waiting for the rest to arrive. Once they arrived, we planned a surprise for fan leon, amanda and rachel. Had lunch at fridays. Nicole and I ordered margarita! It was good, right!? Heehe. Walked around and then went home. Oh oh, I got my ears pierced again together with Bryan. Haaha(Y)

Got home around 6ish. I was already so exhausted and couldn't wait to hit the sack. But noo, i had to go out for dinner with the dad's side of the family. Had dinner at this place. Nothing really special. But it was this family gathering. Mmm, after that we all went over to my place at puchong. Had some snacks and wine. Hoohohoh (L)

SOOO overall, I had a really good time on both those days! Thank you caryn toh shu hui, for planning everything. I know it was a really last minute thing. But it still went out pretty good, eh? And thank you to the rest- nicole, huixian, rachel, rozenn, iain, joel, yi shien, fan leon and bryan for coming and also the presents! Not only I had a great time, i too had too much alcohol in two days. But, it was all gooooood! (Y) heee

And last but not least, Pictures that were taken.



Nicole, Huixian, and myself


My very first picture with the girl. I know i know. We've been friends for almost 3 years. And this is my first picture with her. What to do? She was camera shy. Not anymore :)


How can i forget, shoey? (:

Yi shien took this. I look like im sleeping :)


heee ;D

Girlfriendsku (:

BAD PICTUREEE. But oh well ;D

sayangs (:

Yesyes, look at my height :)


I look almost forced to take this picture ;X

I know not many pictures were taken, and most of them are really blur. Sorry! But bottom line is, i had a really great time.

karaoke, anyone?

No comments: