Monday, July 13, 2009

Starstruck

Firstly, i'm so sorry boyfriend. I know i ditched you. and you're probably in school dying without me in class . I sorry :X Its not like i wanted this. I really wanted to go to school, but it was really late already and im sure you guys had assembly. I didn't want to stand in the middle/;
So yeah , I hope you forgive me :))
Don't be angry okaaaaay, i'll find a way to make it up to you :D


anywayy, i remember you asked me to blog? :X
ahaha yesh. so im'ma blog for you .

Wednesday- 8/7/09 (:
After school, a bunch of us went to tropicana city. The plan was to watch transformers. But, the time of the movie was too late. So we had lunch there. After that, jalan jalan for awhile and went back to school .









July 10 1989 - Michael Chin .
July 11 1994 - Shen Leng .
July 12 1994 - Vin Yi .

happy birthday

X

No comments: