Monday, January 26, 2009

tung, tung tung chiang.

Firstly i would like to say Happy Chinese New Year(;

Last night, had dinner with my mum's side of the family. The food was okay i would say. But the fact that me and my sister had to take care of my little cousins was excruciating. They screamed and ran all over the place. Okay, well i think i shouldnt complain that much because i was once 9 years old. And i believe i screamed and ran all over the place too.

CNY this year is very boring. Way back then, me,my sister and my brother use to play fireworks. But now,nothing. Nothing to look forward to. To me cny is just like any other festival. Yeah, as a i grow cny doesnt seem like a festival that is exciting anymore. Although, getting red packets is like something we all look forward to. But,i dont see it that way. I think cny is a good chance to spend some time with the family.


Have a blessed chinese new year ya`ll

No comments: