Sunday, September 07, 2008

Beatrice claims that i never blog,Fine.I admit I am lazy nowadays.
you've got a problem? (:

So,im here today to proove to beatrice that im not that lazy after all.

Its currently 1.35 in the morning.I Can't sleep because i woke up really late this afternoon.And of course,there's msn but everyones mostly asleep now.And since i can't sleep and there's no one online i might aswell blog.

Today is a saturday and i had school but i didn't go.Excuse is,no one went also? yeah.I was suppose to go for tuition but in the end my dad said no need to go.So don't go lar.But somehow i just regreted not going to school because staying at home was really boring.Well who cares la.Its over and i shouldnt be regreting because it was my choice in the first place.

But before i go,i wanna say..


ilooooveeeeeeeeeeeyouuuuuuuuuuuu! <3

And last but not least,a picture to end this post.

No comments: