Sunday, May 04, 2008

Counting down the days.

Okay,So it has been awhile.
Not because im bored of blogging or have nothing in mind to blog about
BUT my mid-term is coming up.
And the best part is,i haven't started studying properly ?
I defenatly DO NOT wanna fail .
And i repeat , DO NOT .
But,i don't know.I don't feel like studying. What the crap?! yeah,i know.

Sigh,i'm so not looking forward to mid-term =/
Somehow,i just wish i could turn back time.
But who am i kidding right ?

Friday,school was freaking boring.
Its like a waste of time going to school every Friday.
Do you know why ?
because,all my freaking teachers don't come to school.
Yeah,its a Good thing.BUT,it has been like this for weeks already.
All we do is sit there and do nothing at all.
Can imagine?
Well,try to.


I guess that will keep you happy for a couple of days.
Till then,
Ciao <3


No comments: