Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i taaag y-o-u !

The rules :
Link to your tagger and post these rules.

List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.

1) I Love my friends
2) I'm rude
3) I'm stOopid
4) I'm a sister to a brother and a sister
5) I'm always S-C-A-R-E-D
6) I'm loved *coughcough!*
7) I'm perasan
8) I love ME :D

I tag :
1) Nicole
2)Tzeyu
3)Denissa
4) Michelle yeoh
5) Leong bao gie a.k.a leonganngiee
6)Andrea Chan
7) Caryn Toh Shu Hui
8) Vinyi

If u have a choice to do anything now, what will that be??
- Hmm..i don't know.Its hard..

If u have a choice to hang out with 2 guys and 2 girls right now.. who will that be?
Girls ; Too many! :D
Guys ; I'm not sure?

Who do u talk the most with in class everyday?
nicole,amanda,joyce,and caryn (:

What are u suffering from now days?
Anger problem.

Where do u wish to go now?
A place full of fantasies.

Whats ur wish for now?
Just to get things right.

Who's ur best buddy.. * state a guy and girl

Guy ; iDk.
Girl ; mannnyy.

Which subject u hate the most, why?
Sejarah! Cos` it makes no sense?! i dont understand!

Which teacher do u think hates u the most?
Pn.Santhi.

Last and final.. I TAG :
- YOU! :D

No comments: