Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hey people (:
I'm backk! Oh yes,i am.

mmhmm.Okayhh,so i haven't updated my blog for over a week. I really can't think of what to write at the moment cos im like lost =/ Too many things going around in my head at the moment.Well,lemme just start after exams aight?

We're currently getting back our exam results.My results aren't really that great.Its just normal.I failed 2 subs so far.Hopefully i do not fail anymore.If i do,im really gonna be dead.

Sports practise that day was Fun.Asyraff joined us because he came to school for no such reason.Firstly we did warm up as usual and follwed by lompat pagar.A few of us did first whereas the rest didnt want to do.In the end,Encik Zul came and scolded all of them.After practise i went for mcd's with amanda and nicole.








yeahh ahaha something like that.




So,after school yesterday i went for science tuition.Rachel got 150 bucks from teacher because she called 5 people to pn ang's tuition.Unfair giler man.She likes get to go shopping with that cash.Rachel oh my darling,b-e-l-a-n-j-a-a me yea? (:

After tuition i snapped some pictures.I was bored okayh?!






























The main idea is to draw someone from our class .
Guess Who !?
& yeah,thats all for today.

Byeee.
Mwaahh`xx

No comments: