Saturday, June 23, 2007

OH NO !!

Report Card Day is coming.AHHHH !! Yeapp.Im so dead.And yeah u guessed it My results are horibble teribble vegetable.haha.Sure die from my parents wan.I'll sure kena lecture like shitt from my parents.sigh.The worst thing the lecture will be for like so many hours and they sure scold me in front of everybody..omg so memalukan.. :S They sure say " who ask you never study ? always only know how to play computer.Then always lie and say that u study already.What is this man your cheating yourself you know..Thats why la your results so teribble.If you continue like this next time u wont get a job okay.Then you can pick up rubbish or sumthing like that " BLABLABLA. ahahaha.sien la always hear them talk craps. :D
And yes ! the next moment i'll kena grounded.

NO COMPUTER.
But,I'll always find a way to curi-curi go online hehe :D To me,
NO ONLINE NO LIFE !!



No comments: